Sunday, March 21, 2010

Austin Exile


I'm currently sitting in my hotel in Austin, TX, coughing like a dog and editing together bits of White Laces material that are going to be spread among a few different releases once I (reluctantly) return to Virginia. This includes the first single, which we finished mixing the night before I left.

Since I've been gone, Harding Street Assembly Lab have released HSAL #08 which features a bedroom version of Psychic Healing. Other than that we're working out more shows and release dates within the next week which should be announced as soon as things sort out.

Below you'll find a jam that I worked up this morning in bed. All the parts are taken from the final track on the demo.

Wake Up (Austin Reconstitution) by White Laces

1 comment:

  1. excellent song

    i wanted it to go on a little longer, even

    ReplyDelete