Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter Quarantine


It gives me great pleasure to remind everyone that White Laces will be playing in Roanoke next Saturday night with the fan-fucking-tastic Eternal Summers. I'm also very happy to announce that a version of "Psychic Healing" will be appearing on a compilation from our friends at Harding Street Assembly Lab. There are a swarm of other releases planned that will be announced within the next week or so along with scattered shows to be played before we head up to Massachusetts to record with Kevin Micka of Animal Hospital (whose Memory LP is out now on Barge Records).

Here's to activity.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    I found you guys because my project Goodwill Falcon is also going to be on the HSAL compilation, and Nathan was talking about you guys with me a bit. I downloaded the EP and I'm really really digging your sound.

    I also greatly appreciate your use of the Casio MT-100 beats. That little keyboard is my bread and butter for my music haha.

    I really hope we could play together some time, shoot me an email if you get a chance. I live right over in Williamsburg.

    Later!
    -Carter

    ReplyDelete